Tuesday 19 November 2013

Nanowrimo 2013, Day Nineteen.

Very tired today, falling asleep while typing and so I've posted just over a thousand words so far today. Not a lot, certainly not enough to see me finished by Friday, but I'm confident I'll get another session in today and my cold will pass, leaving me with enough energy to hit the keys.

At least, I hope so.

     I can see what you’re thinking, that you can’t believe that’s what we did? That and obviously you are trying to untie your hands from behind the chair, don’t do that, it will just lead to even more unpleasant events for you. Sit back and listen, believe me, you have the time.


     I think we found in that moment a happening, a change in our mindsets, even though it was only fleeting and perhaps doesn’t make up for the horrible shit we have done to our fellow men and women I do feel we had a moment. We agreed by that pool that there were people we would not kill, and so we all agreed that we would try and save as many lives as we could at the resort. 

More later and tomorrow I hope. Need to get the whip cracking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment