Tuesday 27 November 2012

Nanowrimo Day Twenty Seven

Too tired to do more than a thousand words today after work. So exhausted!

Here's a rough selection for you.



There are rumours that I was seen drinking with Draven later that night and that he punched me because I told him he could and that massive upshot in his popularity with the indie music scene was all due to something we fabricated. I like the idea of us spreading premeditated anarchy in Phelps’s little world just for hoots and that we knew we’d see some return but couldn't know how much. It’s a nice idea.

Of course there are many that claim that Clem and I stitched the whole thing up to increase both our ratings. This idea has merit, but I couldn't tell you it’s true. No, as much as I’d love to piss all over the idea that Clem and I are best buddies it makes sense that we both gained something from the encounter in terms of rating figures and press stories and that in turn helped our respective networks.

Saying that I think Clem Phelps is a dickhead and I quite like G. Draven’s sound.


That's it for today folks. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment