Saturday 17 November 2012

Nanowrimo Day Sixteen (but a day late)

A day late but I promise I did it yesterday...



That year say a new team come to the league calling themselves ‘The Columbian Circus.’ These guys were well trained, South American players who were very fast, I mean damn they could move! I think most people were blown away by the sorts of weapons they chose, the kind of fights they got into, the kind of mad shit they pulled, from leaping off the roofs of small buildings onto the enemy below to charging their opponents down stairs knowing they’d both get creamed but assuming they’d come off better! You never knew what they were going to do and because they made sure they had double the amount of players everyone else did they had plenty of reserve players for the later stages of the season. 

More tonight I hope.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment