Thursday 15 November 2012

Nanowrimo day fourteen

Wasn't that good a day in terms of general quality, just from scanning through pages I can see there is a lot of work to do on the 3,000 plus words I did but the structure is sound and the points I wanted to make and touch on are included so I shrug and accept that editing is going to be long and drawn out.

Anyway, here comes YESTERDAYS paragraph and I'll post another one up later.



The thing about Chant was that even those that didn't enjoy the graphic violence that was an inherent part of the game could still watch and be blown away by his skill and grace. When Chant went on a run you stopped whatever it was you were doing and you watched a human pinball spin through the battlefield. He was always moving, always changing direction and was always one pace away from cover. The amount of people that have emptied their weapons at him from distance and hit nothing is just ridiculous. Touched by Mercury there is no run he cannot complete.


There you go, hope I haven't made your eyes bleed and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment