Sunday 25 November 2012

Nanowrimo Day Twenty Five

A day of very little action on the keyboard but I did get a few words down.



I learned a long time ago that they didn't give a fuck about me or the Game or even the Players that died for their entertainment, nope, they cared about circulation figures and how much they could charge for their advertising space. It was fair to say that I didn't judge them on how shallow they were, my hypocrisy only goes so far, but instead I despised them because they fuelled the extreme opposition to The Game’s attacks on me and my family. They claimed that I was completely unafraid of them, that I didn't believe that anyone would breach security around the people that I loved and that I thought they were pathetic. Of course they were right on some of these points but that didn't help me, not when the crazies scared the shit out me and I knew that if someone was determined enough they can get to anyone.

More tomorrow I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment