Monday 21 October 2013

Roses Are Red: Cushion Heaven!

When you open yourself to the idea of chasing a dream, be it writing, acting, becoming a burlesque dancer, an accountant or just getting a better job then I think you open your eyes to what's going on around you and all of a sudden you see others are making their own journeys. Everyone seems to be moving towards some planned goal and I find those people will go out of their way to help you reach yours, not for a kick back, but just because they know reaching out to the future can be tough, lonely and sometimes you get knocked on your arse.

Have I been knocked on my arse yet? No, but if I had been then I know there are loads of people out there that are pulling for me and would help me back up, dust me down and tell me to keep going. In particular there's someone that would be there ready with a cushion, so that when I did land at least I'd be comfortable; the cushion queen @Jomakessix. 

Now Jo has been incredibly busy starting up her own business making Cushions, Bunting, and sewing her socks off and so I figured I'd put a link here so that dozens and dozens of people could see the wonder of her wares and perhaps be tempted to partake. She operates from her twitter feed @madebyrosered and her jazzy website! Right here! 


Having followed her for as long as I can remember being on Twitter I know she's putting all she's got into the business and is currently preparing her Christmas stock. I know I'll be putting an order in... will you?   

I know she's had my back and helped me and so perhaps this may help her. I hope it does. Head there now and check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment