Friday 14 December 2012

Nanowrimo bit of the day.

Its been a slow climb since the sand stopped running out and due to apathy and work progress has been slow but I feel I've hit another gear and I'm looking to get near a finish point before Christmas day.

Here is today's offering for you. I figured you may miss these daft unedited updates.

It wasn't tension but excitement. It wasn't fear it was anticipation. It wasn't negative, no, it was a positive edge that filled each and every one of them and I realised in that moment that something was very wrong in the Sinner’s camp.

hadn't detected any mood amongst them at all when I was with them. They were just standing and waiting, like Christians waiting for the gate to open and for the Lions to come.

That's it for today. Ta for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment